RSS

quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2008

Uruguay operation aborted....

.... take it easy because there is no link between me and the former brazilian president charged to be involved in Uruguay Operation.
Due to the lack of time, my walk around Uruguay will not be possible ... at least for a while :-)
I'm flying back to Buenos Aires which is about 3000km away from Ushuaia. If I had paid more attention at geography class I could plan better my travel.
By writting about politics, at this part of the country you'll find more signals about the feeling of Islas Malvinas war in car's and home's windows and monument like below.

After being surrendered by british forces, in 1983 argentines elected civilian Raul Alfonsin and today they are celebrating 25 years of return to democracy.

Nenhum comentário: